Thursday, March 4, 2010

POWER CRISIS? truth or consequence


Mindanao suffers brownout. Many people are leaving Mindanao due to brownout and poverty, lack of food...etc,etc. 

Really.
I spent almost all my life here in Mindanao. I am very certain i do not wish to live in another place except  in Mindanao, especially  in Davao City. 
Eeerie but the power shortage in Mindanao is not what it seem to be. Let me just put it this way, the power shortage is like a switch. Somebody has the call...or lets say, has the luxury of switching it ON and OFF.  
Hungry people are leaving Mindanao? Nah... I don't think so. Mindanao is typhoon free all year long. It is unlikely that people can't find food here. "Daghan lagutmon sa Mindanao.Karlang, Kamote, Sab-a, gabi, ubod, balanghoy, landang. "
That's the way is see....eerrr...draw it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLASSES WILL START REGARDLESS OF....