Saturday, February 6, 2010

more interested investors eyeing davao region



This is the cover layout i made for the edgeDAVAO for the third week of february 2010.I almost missed doing this cover design. I thought I've done my assignment and was able to submit the cover layout before 10 in the evening. Being off duty from work at 11, I had to take a nap to prepare for the next day's shift. It's a good thing that "girl", our extraordinary resident boarder at the control tower, REset my alarm at 4 in the morning. That's the only time i read sir tony's text message telling me to check my e-mail for  another cover layout for the paper's next issue.
It's a good thing I don't crack under extreme pressure. When under pressure my adremalin peaks and I am always, as expected, able to submit my assignment on time. The cover story was so brrrrooooaaaaadddd that if  I have to draw figures that  represent each of the  reported "sub-topics", my work will surely look like fruit salad drowned in a soggy cream.
a sure mess.
Halleluia for the cornucopia. It saved my day. I've finished my artwork in two hours.

cornucopia- 
1. abundance: a great abundance of something


2. arts goat's horn overflowing with produce: a painting or other representation of a goat's horn overflowing with fruits, flowers, and vegetables, used to symbolize plenty or prosperity




No comments:

Post a Comment

CLASSES WILL START REGARDLESS OF....