Monday, December 21, 2009

The first 100 years of PHILIPPINE KOMIKS and CARTOONS



My pressssciouusss… the first 100 years of Philippine Komiks and Cartoons
I got hold of this book before it’s even sold at the National Bookstores nationwide and it makes me even prouder and happier. ‘got this from Boboy Yonson, the publisher and the present president of the SAMAHAN NGA MGA KARTUNISTA SA PILIPINAS (SKP).
All complete with his authentic doodles and signature.
Thanks to a dear friend, CHECHE, a fellow senior air traffic controller assigned at the Manila Area Control Center who is boboy’s best friend. (che is a brilliant photographer whose works can be found at www.ladyairbus.multiply.com)
This book is some treasure indeed!! Aliwan, Pinoy Klasiks, Wakasan, Funny Komiks, atbp… Flipping through each page reminds me of those times when I was in the elementary grades, tracing the works of the then great komiks illustrators. I learned from these masters. I never get tired drawing and redrawing their characters.

 I NEVER  regret buying this book.

(you may buy this book from national bookstore @ P1,500.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLASSES WILL START REGARDLESS OF....